All tickets: £3.50
- Year: 2022
- Duration: 105min
- Certificate: UC
- Type: Learning and Training
GETTING INTO FILM LAB: Getting your foot in the door!
The first in a series of LABS aimed at 16-25 year olds who want to take their first steps into working in the film industry. In this discussion film industry professionals will answer the question ‘How do you get your foot in the door of the film world?’. As well as practical insights, the session will also cover how to access training opportunities through the British Film Institute, ScreenSkills and other industry organisations.
All tickets £3.50.
Panel members include:
- Alex Jackson (Producer and BFI NETWORK Talent Executive)
- Ravi Ghelani (Broadway's BFI Film Academy graduate and Camera Trainee on Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker)
- Harriet Kennedy - (Broadway's BFI Film Academy graduate and Editor Assistant on No Time To Die)
- Millan Hart - (Broadway's BFI Film Academy graduate and ITV's Without Sin)
- Ella Townsend (Broadway's Learning and Training Coordinator and Film Hub Midlands Creative Producers Lab 2021 participant)
Unfortunately, this event will now not have a BSL interpreter available.
This activity is part of the UK-wide BFI Film Academy programme and is supported using funds from the National Lottery.
Film Academy Labs are events for young filmmakers to gain industry insight, get professional advice and support to develop their own filmmaking practices. They are delivered as practical masterclasses, workshops, and networking sessions.