Become a Broadway member
Our members are at the heart of the Broadway community and get access to exclusive discounts and offers.
Why should I become a member?
All memberships last for 12 months and members receive the following benefits:
- Two free tickets when you sign up
- Year-round discounts on cinema tickets (members pay £7 / concessionary members pay £6) and live-by-satellite events
- Enjoy 20% off food in our Café Bar
- For a limited period, new Broadway members can access 3 months of MUBI for FREE
- Exclusive discounts on a number of films on our streaming platform, Broadway On Demand
- Discounts on courses and room hire throughout the year
- Support your local independent cinema!
Become a Broadway member today and access a year's worth of benefits.
You'll also be supporting our mission to inspire creativity and a lifelong love of film across Nottingham. Thank you to all our members!
How much does membership cost?
- Full / Concessionary membership £35
Can I buy a gift membership for someone else?
Yes! Please send an email to email@example.com with your gift membership request - including your contact phone number - and a member of our team will be in contact with you to arrange your gift.
When can I collect my membership card?
New membership cards are held at our box office for collection, just pop in and pick yours up the next time you're in. Please remember to bring proof of status when collecting a concessionary membership.
How do I renew membership?
For full / concessionary membership, you can renew your membership online on the "My Account" section once logged in and clicking "Renew Membership". For joint membership, you can contact the box office via firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will get back to you.
Do you still offer joint memberships for two people?
We no longer offer joint memberships - all memberships are now issued on an individual basis.