Broadway's Gallery is located on the lower ground floor of Broadway Cinema, nestled within Broadway’s design and innovation studio spaces behind Screens 3 and 4.
The Gallery is available for hire for public and private use for exhibitions, events, outreach activities and more.
Size: Approx. 38 sq m/410 sq ft
- Wall hanging space, fitted with an H-Track hanging system for 2D work
- Large street level window
- High-speed WiFi access
- Curatorial assistance
- Double-sided A-frame poster stand (A1 print sized)
- Production, technical, invigilation and marketing support
- Catering options via Broadway's Cafébar
- Audio-visual equipment hire
- Furniture including chairs, tables, display plinths
Cost: Available on request.
We offer a discount for students, charities and participants of our Arts Council England-supported Near Now programmes.
Street level access from Heathcoat Street (NG1 3AF) or via Broadway's main entrance on Broad Street (NG1 3AL). Broadway’s design and innovation spaces are fully wheelchair accessible, with ramps and lift access from Broadway’s Box Office.
For more information about booking the Gallery, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.