Social distancing changes from Monday 13 September
We’d like to make you aware of upcoming changes that we will be soon making to our in-screen social distancing measures.
From Monday 13 September 2021, we’ll be making a change to our existing social distancing measures and reducing the gap between groups to one seat in our screens. Please be assured that we will continue with the following safety measures:
• Allocated seating (meaning you can check the screen layout ahead of booking)
- Staff wearing face coverings
• Ventilation set to full fresh air
• Advising that customers wear face coverings when moving around the building
• Table service in our Café Bar, Mezz Bar and Terrace
We hope you have appreciated our decision to take a cautious, staggered approach to increasing capacity at Broadway, and that you’ll continue to support us through this next stage.
If you have any concerns about these changes or any upcoming bookings, then please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of team will get back to you ASAP.